I am forever booking days out, holidays and excursions but a lot of the time I book things when i see them on offer or find good deals and not necessarily things that are on my bucket list.
Like most, my bucket list is never ending and i don’t feel like i am getting through it and not ticking that much off so i thought it would be a good idea to put together a few realistic ideas that i have to complete before the end of the year!
So here goes with a short list i hope to complete, some big, some small..
- Fly in a helicopter – this is something I have only recently wanted to do but I REALLY want to do it so I’m thinking of booking a day out flying over London in the summer.
- Visit Bali – Bali is somewhere i have wanted to visit for a while now and I said 2018 I will make it happen so fingers crossed later on the year i will go.
- Arrange a girls day at the races
- Book a cruise for the first time – weather it departs this year or next, book it!
- Go on a spa day or weekend and relaxxxx
- Do a banger rally challenge for charity
- Go to the opera
- Visit at least 5 new countries in 2018.
- Join the gym, start loosing weight and get in shape.
- Start yoga classes – I have been saying for the past 2 years i want to join, NOW IS THE TIME!
- Keep building my blog and reach 30,000 followers! (over half way there already)
- De-clutter my wardrobe and donate clothes to charity.
- Go zorbing
- See the pyramids in Egypt – this is near the top of my bucket list and i am actually going in 5 DAYS!!
At the beginning of this post I had in my head just to list 10 things but it didn’t seem like much when i wrote them out so i have added a few extras. I cant wait to start booking starting with Egypt and the pyramids next week 🙂
Let me know if you have done any of the above and how they went, also let me know in the comments what your 2018 goals & bucket lists are!